Terms of Service
By using Washi you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must not use Washi to break the law.
- You must not use Washi for any malicious means.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Washi from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of Washi.
- You are responsible for keeping your login credentials (email and password) safe.
- Washi should not be used to store sensitive information such as bank account numbers, credit card information, or passwords.
- Washi is not responsible for any information stored within it.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate Washi for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Washi reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If there are any changes to these Terms of Service, users will be notified.
- Washi reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Washi reserves the right to terminate your account without clause.